House extensions are growing in popularity as more and more home owners decide to extend their homes rather than sell and buy a bigger property.
Extending your home rather than moving saves you money as you don’t have to pay solicitor fees, stamp duties, removal costs, deposits on new services or unsettle your family routine.
Building an extension also gives you the opportunity to add extra elements to the room you are building an extension from e.g. a fireplace, a decorative element or brand new flooring.
If you decide to go this route Browning Bros. offer various types of house extensions :
- single storey house extensions (the side or rear extension)
- double storey house extensions
- garage conversions and garage extensions
- attic conversions (loft conversions)
- basement conversions
- sunrooms and conservatories
- Whether you are adding one small room or doubling the size of your house, we offer a comprehensive, professional service & competitive pricing for all types of house extensions.
Larger house extensions require approval under the Building Regulations. Smaller extensions(under 40m2) don’t require planning permission, providing you build within certain guidelines. These extensions can be done quickly and relatively inexpensively. Contact us for a free quotation.